Leigh wrote a fantastic blog a couple of weeks ago about what she’d say to her 13 year old self, and I think anyone who read it spent some time thinking about what we might have said to our younger selves.
- purchase a Write to the Future envelope (only $9.99)
- Write a note, letter or include a special memento that you want to share with someone 10 years in the future, or even yourself!
- Insert your card into the postage paid, addressed envelope, seal and drop in any mailbox.
- Retain the change of address notification form.
- Hallmark wil keep the envelope safe for 10 years.
- In the year 2020, Hallmark will mail the same Write to the Future envelope to the person it was intended for.