1. It’s one more week until back-to-school. I’m overcome with mixed feelings of dread and eager anticipation. I will blog more about this later.
2. Ramadan is fun and spiritually rewarding, but also tiring. I can never get back to sleep after the pre-sunrise meal, and yet my baby ALWAYS gets up at 7am.
3. Why is it so darn cold in late August? I feel cheated and disgusted by Toronto summer weather. If it were a person, I would punch him in the face.
4. Having three kids is hard. The Baby walks now and it’s great to see her so liberated and mobile. However, leisurely stroller trips to the mall are now a thing of the past. Literally, the three of them run in separate directions and I’m like verging on a mental breakdown. Better to just stay home where I have all my gates and the TV.
5. Some of the very best cheesecake I have ever had, and I’m including cheesecake from great restaurants around the world, is from Sobey’s. It’s the Caramel Cheesecak by their in-house brand, Our Compliments. You’ve got to get some. Unbelievable.
6. Check out this awesome Bollywood tribute to poor, tragic MJ. My heart still hurts for him and his weird, wonderful family