Like most people, I have a few goals for the coming year:
- Finish reading The 7 Habits of Highly Successful People workbook and apply the habits to my life. This will help me meet the rest of my goals.
- Create a money management and debt reduction plan and follow it. Money has been a constant stress for me for years and I need to deal with it properly.
- Plan my weeks so that we eat properly and get enough exercise. We’ve been winging it every night on the suppers and often end up not eating well and spending to much money on food as a result.
- Write more. Here. And maybe elsewhere too. This will be a tough one because I already find it difficult to carve out the time. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a writer but I abandoned that dream because I didn’t think it was realistic. I’ve been reading Ken Robinson’s, The Element, and I’m reconsidering how I look at myself, my creativity and my dreams (more on that later).
- Enjoy my time with my family. Spend the weekends playing, outdoors and indoors.
- Find time for my own mental health through meditation, yoga and me time.
I wonder if these are too lofty with my time crunched life? What do you think? Any suggestions on finding time?