I’m taking a little time off for the holidays (at least until the opening of American Idiot on the 29th.) But I thought I’d leave you with something fun. I love Christmas Quizzes and here’s one of our family’s favourites, Guess The Carol:
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those loyal in their belief
2. Embellish interior passageways
3. Vertically challenged adolescent percussionist
4. First person singular experiencing an hallucinatory phenomenon of a Natal celebration devoid of color.
5. Soundless nocturnal period
6. The Yuletide occurrence preceding all others
7. Precious metal musical devices
8. Omnipotent supreme being elicit respite to ecstatic distinguished males
9. Caribou with vermilion olfactory appendage
10. Allow crystalline formations to descend
11. Majestic triplet referred to in the first person plural
12. Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us
13. Bipedal traveling through an amazing acreage during the period between Dec 21 and March 21
14. Exclamatory remark concerning a diminutive municipality in Judea southwest of Jerusalem
15. Endocarpe Vesicated in a Conflagration
16. Father Christmas in Route to Borough
If you have any Hankukkah ones, let me know!
Whatever you’re celebrating, may it be joyous.
1. O Come All Ye Faithful 2. Deck the Halls 3. The Little Drummer Boy 4. I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas 5. Silent Night 6. The First Noel 7. Silver Bells 8. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen 9. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 10. Let It Snow 11. We Three Kings 12. We Wish You A Merry Christmas 13. Walking In A Winter Wonderland 14. O Little Town of Bethlehem 15. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire 16. Santa Claus is Coming to Town