You may have already read the book(s)…I STILL haven’t had a chance to read Fifty Shades of Grey but Jen Maier tells me it will …um, get you going!
- When asked the most unusual place they did “it”, 42% of people said they like a romp in a park. (I hope my mother-in-law isn’t reading this… or my mom)
- More people prefer flowers for no reason than a surprise trip to Colorado or even a luxury yacht cruise! (hmm…flowers on a yacht for no reason would be fireworks, me thinks.)
- Silk definitely outweighs flannel in the bedroom. (so, my hubby was right after all)
- When asked to describe themselves in the bedroom, respondents said: 52% medium, 15% mild, and 33% hot & spicy! (I won’t tell you what I answered..what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom…or the park)
- 53% say they don’t need accessories, but some do: 17% scarf, 14% handcuffs, 13% whipped cream..and a mere 3% said whip. (I’m mildly shocked..and where’s the vibrator?)
- Who likes to share? Most people don’t. 60% have never been in a love triangle, while 32% have, and 8% said they “don’t do math”. (I’m killing myself with laughter here…math!)
- Most wouldn’t be caught dead reading Fifty Shades at church, but everywhere else is just fine. And 70% of people have read Fifty Shades on their eReaders…more privacy! (Good point! ..remember when our moms use to wrap the covers in brown paper bags?)