Lately I’ve been watching a lot of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. It’s totally a hilarious show and I find it to be a nice little indulgence after a busy, busy day.
- We are nice, mostly.
- We do love Tim Hortons.
- We do have a slightly different way of pronouncing some vowels.
- Most of us love – or at least appreciate – hockey.
- That random weird accent Robin has in the scene with the hockey stick. That is not a Canadian accent – the actress is from Vancouver after all – just let her speak normally and you’re guaranteed to have an authentic Canadian accent! But I get the point – it’s funny.
- The thing about the dark. I mean, we don’t love it, but…
- Our money isn’t a joke. It’s awesome and plastic and yes: colourful.