Written By Sonya
Sonya is a true Urban Mom! Her goal is to inspire you to do what you love and maybe experience something new! Fuel for your mind, body and soul. She reports on city life from arts & culture, food, events, lifestyle and tech for families and chats with interesting people. Everyone has an interesting story, right?Read Her Blog "The Culture Pearl"
You may have already read the book(s)…I STILL haven’t had a chance to read Fifty Shades of Grey but Jen Maier tells me it will …um, get you going!
- When asked the most unusual place they did “it”, 42% of people said they like a romp in a park. (I hope my mother-in-law isn’t reading this… or my mom)
- More people prefer flowers for no reason than a surprise trip to Colorado or even a luxury yacht cruise! (hmm…flowers on a yacht for no reason would be fireworks, me thinks.)
- Silk definitely outweighs flannel in the bedroom. (so, my hubby was right after all)
- When asked to describe themselves in the bedroom, respondents said: 52% medium, 15% mild, and 33% hot & spicy! (I won’t tell you what I answered..what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom…or the park)
- 53% say they don’t need accessories, but some do: 17% scarf, 14% handcuffs, 13% whipped cream..and a mere 3% said whip. (I’m mildly shocked..and where’s the vibrator?)
- Who likes to share? Most people don’t. 60% have never been in a love triangle, while 32% have, and 8% said they “don’t do math”. (I’m killing myself with laughter here…math!)
- Most wouldn’t be caught dead reading Fifty Shades at church, but everywhere else is just fine. And 70% of people have read Fifty Shades on their eReaders…more privacy! (Good point! ..remember when our moms use to wrap the covers in brown paper bags?)