Everyone has his or her most favorite articles of clothing. You know, those pieces that you find yourself ALWAYS wearing, even though you have tons of untouched shirts and skirts and pants and belts and shoes in your closet.
1. The perfect pair of jeans.
2. A trench coat, in camel.
3. A fitted white button-down shirt.
4. A shirtdress.
5. A pair of black pants.
6. A pair of nude pumps.
7. A great LBD.
8. The perfect long solid cardigan.
9. A layering camisole, in white or cream.
10. A good black skirt – either pencil or a-line, whichever you are more comfortable wearing.
Now, I will tell you that I truly believe every wardrobe needs all of these pieces. It’s up to you if you’d prefer to spend a bit extra on these staple pieces, since they are really not going out of style any time soon, and you may want them in better quality to, you know, go the extra mile for you. Or, if you don’t want to splurge, or if you are on a tight budget (like I am!) you can purchase almost all of these at places like Gap and Old Navy or RW&Co.