I love driving a car. When I turned 16 I could not wait to get my drivers licence. I always knew independence was important and being able to drive and own my own car was at the top of my to do list. Thirty years later I still feel the same way.
- From the outside it looks like a small version of a solid SUV. I immediatley felt like I will be safe on the roads no matter what the weather is.
- It has a spacious trunk that will fit at least two hockey bags.
- It comes with all the options you could want. All Wheel Drive, GPS, Rear View Camera and a Chevrolet Mylink, which interfaced with my smart phone to a 7 inch colour screen just to name a few. (This was so cool.)
- It is spacious inside. Lots of leg room in the front and the back and the rear seat is one of the most comfortable I have ever sat in.
- It meets the highest safety standards. This little SUV has 10 airbags – feeling safe yet?
- The sleek interior provides a comfortable user friendly environment including lots of storage space and much needed cup holders for longer longer car rides.