Written By Kath
Katherine is a mom of two girls and a self-described dilettante. Join her in Losing It as she shares slices of her hectic life and eclectic interests.Read Her Blog "Losing It!"
Now granted, I will admit it’s most likely my fault.
- over-sexualization of young girls
- emphasis on facial beauty
- emphasis on clothes/hair/other aspects of appearance
- the falls! (those are the hairpieces all the little girls wear to give them that big ol’ southern belle bouffant look)
- the flippers! (kinda like dentures for those little girls whose front teeth are missing or just, well, not perfect!)
- the parents!