Written By Sonya
Sonya is a true Urban Mom! Her goal is to inspire you to do what you love and maybe experience something new! Fuel for your mind, body and soul. She reports on the best of the best of city life from arts & culture, food, events, lifestyle and tech for families and chats with interesting people. Everyone has an interesting story, right?Read Her Blog "The Culture Pearl"
- The production uses 81 wigs
- There are 580 costume pieces, including some pieces from the original Broadway costumes.
- There are 36 mugs used in Gaston’s tavern.
- 350 feet of streamers are dispatched over the audience.
- There is a hidden “Mickey” in the tavern set drop…see if you can spot it!