Written By Sonya
Sonya is a pure city girl and a "soft tiger" mom. She reports on the best of what to see, do, and experience -- arts & culture, events, fashion, the latest in tech, travel, food and more! Life & Style go hand-in-hand.Read Her Blog "The Culture Pearl"
- The production uses 81 wigs
- There are 580 costume pieces, including some pieces from the original Broadway costumes.
- There are 36 mugs used in Gaston’s tavern.
- 350 feet of streamers are dispatched over the audience.
- There is a hidden “Mickey” in the tavern set drop…see if you can spot it!