We write, you comment, we learn, we share. It’s a great little cycle we have going here. What we don’t do that often is update you! So here are a few!
1. I just have lumpy boobs!!! Who knew this was something to cheer about…but it is! My ultrasound came back that what was showing was a cyst. Thanks to all of you for being so supportive during my panic time. Woohoo!
2. I’m meeting Will’s teacher next week. The timing was crazy – I wrote that post, and that night, we all got notes saying that we could reach her via email or phone. So I did. She said he’s a joy. They don’t have to say that right? RIGHT?
3. We have had ZERO success in any of the ‘How Do I Stop’ areas. We tried the no diaper at night. I just don’t think he’s ready. He is still biting his nails but either he’s hiding it better from me or me not saying ‘quit it’ 100 times a day seems to have slowed it down. Oh and the nose picking. Forget about it. He just does it. Oh well.
4. Am I getting my act together? Back in April, I told you how I was embarking on a bit of a healthy lifestyle change. Well, I’m happy to report a few things. I’m absolutely eating better – pasta and bagels are a thing of my past and quinoa is my new BFF. I have been biking to work. I never made it 5 days a week – but rarely has there been a week where I haven’t done it at least once. I just picked up my cold weather gear so… I’m going to stick it out. But it was a success. I’m way happier with my body (I haven’t lost pounds, but I’ve dropped fat) and am sleeping way better. And with some spanx, I got back in the dress I couldn’t get into at the start of the spring.
5. I’m still single. Yes. I know. I’m trying the online dating thing – so far I’ve been contacted or gone out with a polyamarous guy; a recovering sex addict; two couples and every man under 5″5 in the GTA. At dinner last night, my friend said – ‘this is your time Sara, everyone is splitting up.’ Awesome. For some reason that didn’t get my hopes up for success.
So – there you have it! Some random updates on the various posts. Is this a good time to say THANKS for reading, supporting, commenting and indulging me here. I’m not going anywhere….I just felt a need to say thanks!