For now

I am investigating a few more options and delaying a decision for a few more days.  What I know is that I am not ready to commit to any day care option yet.

I think the right solution is right around the corner and a few more days of seeking will give me the clarity I need to move forward.

I am a leaper by nature but on this decision I need my head and heart to allign to move forward and while my head is swimming with facts, and my heart pulled, my instinct is telling me to keep allowing all the possibilities in until the right one is revealed.

Come on Universe, I am open and listening, feel free to guide me :)


  • Kath

    Heather, I think you’re right to wait on this decision. You need to feel 100% sure about your childcare situation. Here’s hoping the universe delivers your ideal childcare soon!

More Posts From The Category


What Happened At Toronto's 2015 WE Day?

Something truly magical happens when you sit amongst 20,000 kids in a stadium. The cheers are loud and each face is…

Where Are All Bees In The City?

We seem to be hearing more bees lately in the news which prompts our kids to ask many questions.  I'm digging on the…

How I Coped As An Overstressed, Overtired Mom

I'd been having an off few days. An off few weeks, actually. The stress from daily life has really been taking its…


David Foster And Friends Help Families In Need Of Organ…

As parents, we will do everything in our power for our kids. So, when I grumble about the silliest, most minute things…