Written By Jen
Jen, founder of UrbanMoms and mom of 2, philosophizes about modern day mothering, social media, and the true value of community.Read Her Blog "Mom's The Word"
- Asiah (sp?)…she made me cry. usually, i don’t fall for the sob story…but i don’t know..hers got to me (yes, folks, i DID cry watching american idol last night. sue me)
- rock nurse…she was a’ight. liked her
- Josiah…i don’t see him and his faux british accent making it much farther in this game. i don’t feel bad for him because he lives in his car.
- Nathan…his bit about not spooning with Simon was not even remotely funny. you got your 15 minutes, now get a life, dude.
- Miss South Florida Fair. I’m with Simon. i really wanted her to be bad…but she wasn’t.
- Eva and her not-an-act fall
best line of the night: "i just said do-do American Idol"