Hiyaaa! This is Beyond the Bump and I’m so excited to be blogging here. Like many of you reading, I’m a crazy busy lady. I work full time in PR, teach one day a week, manage an online fabric shop, run my personal blog, have a two year old son, oh and I’m six months pregnant.
Have a similar list? I hear ya!
Beyond the Bump will be a place where we can share our pregnancy woes, laugh about our insanely crazy toddlers, and support each other with sound advice as we navigate the “balance” of life, relationships and work.
I am by no means a super woman, so since we’re just getting to know each other I thought I would share a list of my top 10 flaws.
- I never make our bed or L’il E’s bed (not even when we have guests).
- I’m addicted to potato chips and eat them every day when I get home from work.
- I let my kid watch Kinder Egg unboxing videos (and whatever else) on YouTube just so I can get dinner on the table or have 30 minutes of peace.
- I often pretend I’m listening when I’m not.
- I can be very stubborn and it’s nearly impossible to persuade me to do anything (unless you’re L’il E).
- When I’m not pregnant, I like red wine way too much.
- I leave half full water glasses all over the house.
- I don’t put my clothes away and sometimes I just throw them in the dirty laundry hamper so that I don’t have to fold them
- I hate vacuuming so we got a cleaning lady.
- I bribe my son to do things for gummy bears, chocolate and granola bars (whatever works right?!)
What are your imperfections? I’d love to hear. I want to make sure we’re on the same page.
Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all.